Saturday, September 28, 2013

Beautiful day!

A beautiful day for one of our favorite places in town...

The Park! 


To go down our favorite slide...


With one of our favorite people ...



This guy was happy to see his Gram for the day!  


& so was this mommy {daughter}



Cooper is a big fan of the park. It is so fun to watch and play with him while he feels like a big boy exploring. 

As always we had to drag him away from the park. 


Cooper looked like a little city kid today in his nikes n camo shorts and Like A Boss onesie with his Yankees flat bill that Gram n Grandad got him in NYC. 


It was pretty funny 


Especially considering yesterday he wore this outfit :) 

Ready for weather boys! I love my Wellies so I got cooper some bc I read they are great kid shoes and boy are they!! Easy to put on and don't look too silly AS long as he's got shorts or pants on :)