This is what happens when Kregg gets on the floor after lunch at Shashas on Saturdays... Its Crazy and loud! These cousins sure love each other. We had the girls stay last night and let's just say we are tired. Going from one kid to three in one night can wear you out! It was fun though.
Speaking of crazy. When daddy leaves in the mornings this is what happens. Cooper and I cuddle for a few minutes then he is ready to start the day. WILD!
I was excited today when I came across some shoes I had forgotten about in the cabinet. Last yea for my friend Lauren's wedding I got cooper a pair of Chucks...you know, Chuck Taylor's. ...the shoes. I didn't guess on size very well last October {first time mom thing} but now they fit! His chubby little legs look pretty cute with these shoes.



