We went to Mcpherson today to meet my friend Katie! Sweetest girl I know! College seems like it was yesterday--but yet my freshman year i met her...and thats been 9 years ago! Wow Cooper your mommy is O L D!
Anyway- she's looking wonderful & is still sweet as ever!
Daddy said Cooper had to have his hair cut- mommy wanted to grow it out bc it was just getting to where it would flip out in the back...daddy doesnt speak up much so since he did i listened :)
The little boy does look pretty cute with it cut.
Along with the haircut Cooper went with mommy to the Chiropractor today to get adjusted- Dr. Dopps adjusted Cooper while we were there too! No cracking or popping just some pressure on a few points in his back and neck that were out of whack. Dr. said he could tell from the x-ray that i carry Cooper on my right hip bc my spines all messed up. No secrets from him! Well, maybe one secret...he said my neck lost the curve its supposed to have, he said thats normal in my age after college from studying so much & leaning over. ( I didnt tell him it took me 5 years to graduate..study?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weekend we attended a family friend's wedding- dont my boys look wonderful!?!
Sidenote: So I am known for over shopping and over spending (ill admit it) and so when we knew we would be going to this wedding I being the thrifty person I am decided to buy 18 month old suit so Cooper could wear it longer..well he wore it LONGER...THE PANTS WERE 6 inches too long!! So Kregg had to go to the front desk at the hotel and ask for some safety pins....they showed each time cooper crawled around...we are classy like that :)
See what i get for being thrifty?
-----------------------------------------------------------
This past weekend we also made a trip home and watched the After Harvest Festival's parade- this is a tradition for all of us back home so I wanted Cooper to start early
He loved the parade and just watched quietly and pointed to everything.
I love his profile (CHEEKS!)
Check out his shoes- pretty cute huh?! Kregg made fun of me because I wanted to scotch guard them before he got grass stains on them...again I try to be thrifty and fail :)
After the parade they had food in the park so we stripped him down and gave him some CORN!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI: If you are ever in Kohls and need a place to sleep-their shopping cards are 'bags' now
He rested well inside while Gram & Mommy shopped anyways
------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe our little guy is going to be a year old in just 15 days-it has gone way too fast!
So moments like these should be captured







