We had a great day- My First 'true' mothers day- we went to church, met my family in Hutch for lunch and relaxed, then went and saw gma marsha this evening for a while. I love being a mommy...ive always wanted to be a mommy...i completely understand unconditional love now!
Great Grandma Bessie...Coopers Mama's Daddy's Mama...
Grandad...Cooper's Mama's Daddy...
Gram...Coopers Mama's Mama...
Grandad again
Mommy & Her boy..First Mothers Day :)
Blake & I with the best mama!
Best Friends!
Grandma Marsha tonight being silly with Cooper...
She's a GOOD mama too!
Funny to look back at pictures-
Here was last Mother's day...My Handsome Big Brother and my wonderful mama.....and my ADORABLE baby boy in my belly!
And THIS is the funniest...So we ate at the Airport Steakhouse today--well last time we went there this was me :)...In my head I swore I wasnt that big..now I look at the pics and am like WHOA?!?!?
Thats all :) Just was enjoying looking back at pictures.








