Sunday, May 19, 2013

Atlanta !

We came for the weekend to Georgia! Kregg was due for a weekend off and I had the chance to come to a conference for the stay at home business I've been doing. Have you heard of ItWorks!??? The crazy wrap thing that tightens tones and firms skin in 45 minutes?!? It's amazing! And it's a good source of income for anyone! Heard amazing stories this weekend.

We were thankful to get to spend time Friday and Saturday w kreggs family from his moms side as its also the cousin that got me started with ItWorks! Thanks Bran!

Saturday night we came to Decatur to stay with kreggs amazing cousins from his dads side. These Guys are special special people! Their daughter is amazing as well! Who knows they may come live with us for a year even! ;) they were good hosts as well!

I'm blogging from my phone so not sure how the pics will post but I think you can get the idea what is what.

Cooper got photo bombed on the airplane. Kregg said that what happens to the first one that falls asleep :) he was such a trooper this weekend. I'm so blessed to have Kregg and Cooper Dillon!