Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 2013 {random stuff}


Cooper had a friend over the other day- I still dont know if he loved it or hated it :) 
You decide...


GET HER OFF OF ME!


REALLY? Thought we were friends!!


I SAID GET HER OFF OF ME!
(by the way I didnt put her there- she just crawled over and posed with him for the picture) 


 I cant hear you mom..what'd you say?...oh she's leaving soon--Great! lol


Nah really he did okay- just when she would cry he would cry and when he would cry she would cry...then I would cry :) 

Kregg and his childhood buddy with their boys...in matching pj's! 


The pools officially open as i mentioned in the last post...Cooper got to swim in the nude while mommy cleaned the pool - he loved it! 


YAY for summer..KICK KICK KICK!



His entertainment..always there for him :) all 10 of those little toes


His NEWEST trick!  He can drink from a straw! He's really good at it! 


Cooper & I took Miss Avry a flower and a balloon today to her daycare- tonight she graduated from preschool..she was very excited!  Cant believe how fast time has gone!  

Isnt she adorable?  




So blessed to be able to be home with my little boy all day every day- daddy's so good to us!