Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day...

Today I went back and looked at a blog post--the one I said I was getting married...and i just smiled-  


 April 2011
I have an overwhelming sense of happiness and peace -- thanks to two pretty cool dudes. God of course and Kregg Ryan Carothers-- God has given me a peace that passes understanding, a peace ive never had before.  I have all ive ever wanted.  I have found a man that has strong faith- a man that believes in family- a man that wants to have a family as bad as I do- a man that has a farm that im welcome to tag along on- a man that will make beautiful children- a man that i completely respect in every aspect- a man that i will trust with my life officially on August 13, 2011.  YES im getting married- Kregg and I have been together since the start of December- and he proposed to me with a beautiful unique ring on March 13th.  

And here were the pictures :  




YES this is SO true and has NOT changed- only gotten better- better than I could have ever imagined.  

I really didnt used to like Valentines day- i used to think its silly- I think Love should be a daily thing.  But since we celebrate quite a few other stupid (st patricks day?) holidays we should def. celebrate today.  

I Love so many things...
I love Jesus
I love My Husband
I love my parents
I love my brother
I love my inlaws & family
I love my lovely warm home
I love Summertime and Harvest on the farm
I love Mac'N'Cheese
I love getting mail
I love Kstate Wildcats
I love lattes 
I love houseplants
I love to swim
I love Moscato wine 

...I could go on and on- but i guess my thoughts today are--I love so many things but theres only so many of them that can Love me back...These are the things that should be celebrated.  

I am very blessed--My husband is so amazing- and so sweet and selfless.  I cant believe this is our third Valentines Day together already.  We have even more Joy and Love in our lives now bc of Cooper, I cant imagine next year's Valentines Day being able to top this one.  

**Heres a pic that we sent back home...Mommy Got Cooper!   



Some people are 'alone' on Valentines day--young and old...but even 'alone' they aren't fully alone...someone loves them and this is the great part of following a God of Peace and Love!  If God had a blog, his list of LOVES would be a little longer then mine (and a little less shallow..although i bet God loves the wildcats and moscato!)  :)  

Happy Valentines Day! Im going to watch a movie with my boys :)