Thursday, February 21, 2013

S*N*O*W

We got over a foot of snow the past two days- our diving board is overloaded :)  Its been fun to watch and a breath of fresh air to get the moisture :)  Harder for daddy to feed the cattle, but itll be rewarding for the wheat and grass this spring.


Cooper can sit up on his own now- so he is very happy playing on the floor now days (which makes for a happy mommy to be able to do some things throughout the day)...heres his FAMILY quilt that Gram made him,, he was busy busy looking at all the names and handprints!

I might add that now he has TWO teeth- so he's chewing on ALL his blocks and toys!




Heres our snowman...daddy got home and we went outside for a few minutes to show cooper his first real snow---he didnt know what to think but he liked to eat it!! 



I tried to take our own picture while daddy rode the 4 wheeler...I was way off! :)



Thank the Lord for the moisture!  What a blessing!  Off to feed with dada in the morning!