This is exactly how daddy sleeps--with his hands RIGHT up by his face. YES those are socks on his hands. I always made fun of people that put mittens on newborns- but this AM he had scratched his face up and it made me sad bc he had visitors coming and a scratched up face---so i put socks on his hands-im officially a neurotic mother club member.
We put an 'outfit' on him today- a puppy dog onesie and hat and pants--Kregg thought it was ridiculous but I thought adorable.
I was so glad they came to see the little guy--the kids were in love
Ma & Pa--looking like a million bucks--or not!
Grandma DeWerff----She came back up today to bring grandma Jewell...im sure it just killed her to 'have' to come back up today..She's pretty sweet on him
FRIENDS & FAMILY!
Uncle Gene did a good job too-
They sure look good holding a baby!
The Carothers Cousins--The girls were very excited to meet their cousin--FIONA didn't like anyone else holding him- she kept saying "My Bebe"...AND she cannot say Cooper so now we have a "Pooper" --- oh joy!
Aunt & Uncle
"Uncle Dude" & "Daddy Dude"
She was very careful with him- and THRILLED when i told her she could kiss him
He has been pretty lacking for attention if you cannot tell
(Sadly) the first time Mommy changed Cooper's diapers--Friday Morning---been too sore to get up every time so daddys been a rockstar changing every one
Remember this little Pumpkin Hat---looks pretty cute on!
Dr. Short--making her rounds this AM- she wasn't thrilled to get her picture taken early in the morning but somehow she still managed to look beautiful and just as sweet as she really is. Thankful for her delivering my first baby.
Daddys hand is pretty big compared to baby--C fits nicely
Great Grandma Jewell- He grew pretty fond of her snuggles in the hours they were here.
I think its only right that these girls come babysit Cooper- as i used to watch them a lot.
Great Grandma Bessie was pretty proud- especially of his HAIR! who would thought...
Amy's ready for November for her little one!
Mommy feels okay- seems like today I'm more sore than yesterday- oh well- totally worth it! I do need to keep reminding myself to move slow--i feel good so i jump up and it HURTS where my incision is!
He is SO worth the little pain and discomfort that I have. Its funny we were talking today again about how much we love him and i said I just cannot believe how much i love him already- and how i understand now how my parents feel about me- and how that is so humbling because I know that God loves me more than they do and I just cannot imagine a Love greater than a parents love now that I am one- but its possible because HE does love me even more than my parents love me--amazing.
Home tomorrow :) So excited to take our little boy home to get comfortable.









