We are HOME! Got dismissed Saturday at Noon. Had a nice sign from Coopers cousins when we got home-it was a good welcome!
He looks pretty tough with socks on his hands and the head support lol
good looking guys right there
Greats--Kreggs grandmothers--Coopers GREAT grandmothers
they came to meet the baby sunday afternoon- was so sweet of them- since I'm taking some time off from work- Cooper Dillion and I will have to go out to the assisted living and see them a few times.
BJ & Steve--they adopted Cooper as a grand baby while he was in my belly :) They agreed that Cooper is the first Arrowhead Project Shell Baby!
PAPA Ken spent part of Sunday afternoon hanging out with us- he did good.
Cute to see Kreggs guy friends stop and see baby--they will all make great uncles!
Audrey- she's a natural
Ty was pretty excited to see baby cooper- they brought him a soft stuffed puppy dog :)
Brody was very confused on who was who and where baby Drake was- and he kept calling Cooper a She--which i didn't care but Ross corrected him every time :)
COOPERS first bath-- can you tell if he enjoyed it or hated it?
Kregg pointed out (with love) that its amazing that we are the smartest and most advanced species on the universe but out of all of the species -- our young is the most dependent and pretty pathetically helpless. True- I'm glad to be depended on right now--he's pretty sweet (even at 3 AM when he won't sleep) I know its true love because I do NOT wake up happy for much- and I've yet to be grumpy about being exhausted and waken up at 2,3,4,5,6, & 7 AM :)
Once we got him bundled up again he was perfectly content-
Yesterday was our anniversary! ONE year--lots has happened in one year. I love this guy- he's been so good to me- and is so good to little Cooper Dillon. He gave me a nice fossil watch (because he hates my workout watch with velcro) and a mothers necklace with Coopers birthstone and a diamond on it--PERFECT and just what i would have wanted! I gave him a grass edger--lol he uses the weed eater to edge the yard and i thought he'd dig this. Mine wasn't near as sweet - his screams I LOVE YOU and mine screams MOW THE YARD! Oh well. Who would have thought last year at our wedding that a year from that day we would have almost a one week old precious baby boy!?! I sure didnt- but I'm sure glad we do!




