Thursday, April 5, 2012

Life as a Cow...

...NOT ME! Im not as big as a cow YET!!  But Funny Story..So This is ME this week--at 21 weeks--

This is where I hang out some afternoons--the cattle lot...where I've spent some time and spent a lot of time back home in lots with grandpa, dad and my brother...BUT.......





....THIS is what I got to See out at the lot yesterday--Poor girls Udders are bigger than 2 bowling balls..You cannot see it very good because she wouldn't let me get close but it is HUGE--its Mastitis...Cattle get it yes- but SO DO humans--can be caused by Cancer, Menopause, or after childbirth Breastfeeding---most of the time from Bacteria.  THIS my friends wasn't something I wanted to see yesterday as a pregnant woman.  Poor thing!  Kregg warned me. 

As i get closer to CHILDBIRTH i may frequent the cattle section of the farm a little less often. :) Esp. when they get the chains out.