This weekend we went to Greg and Katie's wedding in Branson--it was a quick trip but a good time. The location was very cute and romantic with about 50 guests in a cottage-like setting. We are so happy for them--I personally LOVE weddings- because it reminds me of God's union and of God's Blessing--and how Kregg has been such a blessing to me in the short time we've been together. Reminded me how i need to remember how sacred our relationship is and how I need to make the choice daily to Love and Honor him-and show him this Love and Honor with Respect. He's a good man and this weekend I was reminded how lucky I am to have him...AND how lucky Baby C is to have him too.
Bride and Groom looked wonderful-and we were so thankful to be able to be there for them on their very special day. Just wanted to post a few pictures from the weekend.
The Reception area/Head Table-->
Boys Boys Boys--->
Bret and Lauren--she's expecting in September (was nice to have another 'lame' pregnant woman along)
Just us Girls---->
Oh Belly!!!--->
Bride and Groom with their two little ones--->







