Thursday, February 21, 2019

WE.GOT.SNOW

If you hadn't heard already- WE GOT SNOW!!
We hadn't had this much snow since I moved here, and it hadn't snowed enough to play in since Coop was two!  We bundled up and went out to play in the seven inches that we got the other day!


With friends of course (shasha kept the baby)



*Kregg hasn't stopped making fun of this stocking cap since I got it a few years ago, yes babe its rather tall but I really don't care- now I wear it to make him laugh :) *


CC's first snow!!!!!


Our guys (Cody & Kregg) claim to do all the things for the kids, yet who ends up on the sled :) 




I made snow margaritas for supper and had friends over for soup...they were heavenly! 


The next day school was cancelled and we went out to CC's to play a while. 

Callan was not happy sleeping in his carseat so we bundled him and he came outside for a little while to play with the big kids.

THOSE CHEEKS KILL ME EVERY TIME!!



AND we forgot the sled so we made due with a laundry basket and a set of reins 


Again, the obnoxious hat 



Amanda made a snowman with the 'big kids' while I handled the babe



The snow is melting quickly and the mud room floor has overalls, socks, hats and scarves spread all around.  I could care less about the mess, because it was two days of pure fun!