I'm guessing you are SICK of hearing my stories and seeing photos and posts of my baby, so I won't tell you about my baby today, I'll tell you about my God. Better yet, I'll tell you about OUR GOD.
Our God, yes, He is the one who put a baby in a virgins womb, He is the one who parted the red sea and the one who raised Jesus from the tomb, He is the God of the best of the best stories in the bible. But He is also the same today as He was yesterday, the one who is with us in the desert when we think we are alone, the one who holds our hopes and dreams when we don't have the capacity to hold them anymore, He is the God who still cares for us even when we doubt Him, He is the God who gives us true friends to carry us to the top of the house and lower us to the feet of Jesus.
You see, the bible app sends a devotion and verse to my phone each day,it has for years, but this verse, it surpasses pretty much all of the ones before, but the content isn't the only thing that is amazing...the timing was impeccable. It came with a promise, and He fulfilled that promise in a way I didn't think He would ON that VERY day of all days. Through my entire life, God keeps showing up and reminding me that even when I'm not so sure what His plan is, He is good and He is still in control just like he was with Mary and Moses and Our Lord and Savior. It is simply my job to bring everything to Him and to be brave enough to trust Him and His goodness.
Check it out, these two pictures came up on time hop today, one year ago, on the very same day.
If you can't read it, it says: See if I will not throw open the floodgates of Heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3:10

