Tuesday, January 1, 2019

H E L L O 2 0 1 9

Best moment of 2018!!!



 •2019 can’t possibly beat 2018 and I truthfully don’t need it to. I was reminded this year that life is really freaking fragile with amazing gains and heartbreaking deaths and losses, and yet we are told to count it all joy. I don’t have a word or ‘resolution’ for the year,but that’s not because I don’t need improvement, Lord knows I have more room for improvement than the stars in the sky. We’ve only got so much reserve to where we invest ourselves so we have to choose wisely. My priorities are what I clear the calendar and move the mountains for & they are those who I get to LOVE. Plain and simple. I don’t need to make it more complicated by thinking about my long list of things I’m bad at. Day by day, I will get to try to just do a little bit better, because His mercies are new EVERY morning, not just today•

Happy New Year!

BUT ... IF i were to choose a phrase for 2019 it would be FERVENT PRAYER.


This was last year.  We chose to stay in because Cody was smack dab in the middle of chemo and didn't need to be around a lot of germs...where we were prayerful and hopeful for his health and Kregg & I were prayerful and hopeful about either a pregnancy or adoption...


And this year for NYE we had a baby-sitter so we could go out with friends, then realized halfway through the day that none of us moms had any desire to put on jeans and makeup, so we sent the sitters downstairs and played old people games all night.




We toasted with Coop at 12:00 and headed to bed with full hearts.

Heres to 2019!!!