Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Peace out preschool


After three years of pre school he is finally DONE!

It's funny because it feels like he was in pre school forever, yet it feels like he just started.

He has had two different lead teachers in three years and we couldn't be more thankful for them both. The first two years he went to miss Connie's and then since he was going to be enrolled a third year we decided he needed a change, so he went to Miss Shelly. We weren't going the kindergarten route but we wanted him to have a change in pace, and we are so thankful we did. It was a great change and we have loved miss Shelly just as much as we did CONNIE!

Daddy and I are so proud of all that he has learned and the ways that he has grown through attending a Christian school. I've always heard that a person is 80% of who they will be by the time they are 5 years old. Now I don't know if this is a proven fact or what but it seems logical. He has developed his manners and temperament while learning empathy and compassion for others and so much more, all in five years. I couldn't be more grateful that we have had the option of Christian pre schools for our little guy, it's been totally worth the investment!

Three short-months until the new chapter of kindergarten starts!