Sunday, December 31, 2017

Disney: Day 2 Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom came second..

Its good just because its the magic kingdom, everyone loves it.  

We rode space mountain first, which was kind of silly because we all felt nauseous after, but we got over it.  

Probably not a ride for a five year old...as you can see below. 

I was busy trying to protect his neck because the turns are SO quick and hard...And he was trying to cover his eyes, it was quite the ride for us both 


This day was HOT!  Mom grabbed this picture of us standing around waiting for drinks and snacks. 



Then a little later we rode splash mountain, which is THE BEST! 

We loved it so much.

The funny thing is that our photo didn't show Cooper, and since we paid for the pass, they took us to the front of the line to get to ride again to get another chance for a photo of him on the ride.  I was okay with it, but I didn't really care about the photo. 

Round ONE

Round two! FRONT ROW- Kregg's enjoying it 





Since we were in the front I GOT SOAKED!  But well worth it.


We also did the Fast Pass option, which is a must with kids.  You can log onto your fast pass app on your phone and sign up for different rides at specific times, and get to skip the lines...well worth it!

After we rode the Splash mountain twice, we hurried to the palace to watch the fireworks...they were perfect of course!  



Gram got him a BIRTHDAY shirt to wear to the Magic Kingdom.
She's pretty special to us!  



He also got shy when he saw snow white...




Theres tons of shops at disney, and we got this hat made for him as a keepsake, he endured it but wasn't thrilled




We rode the classics like the tea cups, the dumbo ride and the carousel too.  

I'm sure i'll come across more Magic Kingdom pictures and post them later.

Like I said, it is a great park, just not as exciting with a boy who's not into princesses.