.bear with me.
Belated Thanksgiving Post, but not belated thankfulness!
I'm so dang blessed its not even funny, we all are...if you're reading this you're blessed. Wifi, heat, phone, computer, functional brain to read...it is all something we take for granted. Isnt that all such first world thankfulness though, those arent really things that matter in life. People are and Jesus is, and thats about it. I'm surrounded by some pretty wonderful people this (belated) thanksgiving 👍
I'm blessed because I have a wonderful family that loves me relentlessly, a husband that takes care of me and a son that is thriving. A dad that taught me right from wrong, a mama that's more giving than anyone I know, and a brother that has more character than I'll dream of having. Inlaws that are gracious to me and dont treat me like an outlaw. I'm blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving on December
![]() |
| Cooper didnt want to be part of our family photo..his loss |
![]() |
| not sure where Pa was.. |


