Friday, April 21, 2017

Feed Truck-Table Talk


The inside of this feed truck is like our dinner table, where conversations about EVERYTHING go on. We talk about things like baby calves and pheasants most of the time, and sometimes we discuss bigger things. Like a few mornings ago, when Cooper told me "mama. You look kinda crappy this morning" 😳 which was quickly followed by an "EXCUSE ME?" I asked him if he knew what crappy meant. And he explained that it meant "yucky and tired and blah"  Kregg had already bailed on the conversation by this point because he couldn't hold his laughs inside so I had to handle it. 😏 let's go back to talking about baby calves and counting pheasants please CD! 

Be Careful Little Ears what you HEAR! 


 (And for those wondering if he was right and just being honest. Yes. I do look "crappy" but since then he has given me tons of compliments on how nice I look this morning ... I guess he feels bad)