Friday, April 21, 2017

5 or 15

(We will just file this under "Things I never want to forget"--->)



In 4 months he will turn 5, or is it 15?!He's got a spirit bigger than a horse and a mind that never stops. He puts his jeans on before he greets us in the morning and always tucks the front of his shirt in "because I look gooder that way mama" -- his shirts are usually on inside out but I don't care because he's always so proud that he dressed himself. I have to yank ball caps off of his head as we walk into church and it's a rare thing to see him without his pliers on one hip and his daddy's old cell phone in his pocket. He loves to watch Andy Griffith and thinks it's fun to call me aunt B. He's an old soul that would rather sing Chris Ledoux than pre school songs...and I love watching him grow daily into whoever he's meant to be.

 *he asked me to take his picture right after he said "wow mama. It's a beautiful day with a great breeze, don't ya think?!"  yesOpieItIs

*ignore the pots and pans. The dogs eat our leftovers. Yea I wash them with soapy water, mother