Today was SUPER HERO day at school.
Since we first discussed this day he has been sure he wanted to go as a BULL FIGHTER. Kregg and I subtly started to try to encourage a real super hero (LIKE super man??? bc he's SO real lol)
Then we quickly stopped trying to do that, I realized that I don't want him to be me or Kregg, he is his own self 100% and thats perfect! I want to encourage him to have confidence in the choices he makes. He sees them as super heros because they save the bull rider and help his family by keeping him safe. :)
(This was the first picture I took and then he said "mama can i not smile, they are fighters they dont smile" Yes thats just fine buddy, While i was thinking yes lets do that, you dont look so tough smiling, Cute but NOT tough )

