Honestly all I tried to focus on today (besides loving everyone that's hurting) is HOPE. Ive got hope for the future and hope for heaven and hope for my aunt to be in heaven, hope for his grandkids to be in heaven someday, because that's all we really can hold onto. There's a phrase: "hope gives life" and that's so so true! Holding onto the promises of hope that God gave us is big, something so much bigger than I can make sense of.
She won't like this because EVERY TIME I TAKE A PICTURE with her she says "I just hate pictures, my face looks fat" but I laugh and say whatever and we get a picture together! I think she's beautiful. (Never mind the fact that I haven't washed my hair in two days but I didn't care, I wanted a picture with her)
We had a wonderful yet somber day together remembering him, even though I'm pretty sure we all remember him daily. And tonight we had a balloon release at the gravesite. We all wrote on a balloon anything we wanted to tell Papa or uncle Chris.
My mom drew this and I laughed and told her that it's OBVIOUSLY not to scale because he was wayyyy bigger than his wifey!!
Many commented on how big the grave was, and I know that the hole he left in our hearts is much bigger than that grave.
Hope gives life.
Jesus gives us hope.

















