Monday, July 18, 2016

Hbd gram!!

Happy Birthday Sher Bear!! 



She's the closest I've ever been to a Jesus kind of love {besides Jesus of course} •always takes the high road / loves me even when it's hard / quick to forgive / the queen of thoughtful / supported me when it felt as if no one else did / extended grace to me when I wasn't deserving of it / she's sat through more ball games, helped with more 4-H animals, moved my indecisive butt more times than I can count and spent countless hours listening to me talk on the phone and if I could learn to be as good as my mama Cooper will be a lucky boy! 


I love U sher bear and Jesus will have a crown for you in heaven!  
Oh and ---->
✨HAPPY BIRTHDAY!✨



I enjoyed my day with you! 




And so did he ! 



Takes a pretty fun gram to go on EVERY slide in the park. You delivered!! 



I love you!