Happy four years of marriage babe! It may have taken some hurts to get to eachother but here we are. I'm so very content. That in itself is priceless. And although I may have a few more stretch marks and your white spot on your head has grown a tiny bit-I still think you're as handsome as the day we said I Do!
We may not do big showy displays of pda and we may have a simple view of marriage expectations but that's all we need. Real love. Real true love doesn't have to be screamed from a rooftop. It's the small daily tasks done with love. Patience. Kindness. Selfless_ness. And being a farm wife I choose this daily. It may not always come natural and I may struggle at times-but I pray I am doing a decent job. I respect you in every way. I love you big. And I like you very much.
(As i sit here in the waiting room-waiting for your sweet mama to get out of dental surgery I find myself smiling. I'm smiling because you're hauling cattle and I'm with your mama today. And that's okay with me. Because this is real life. Together or apart. Busy or easy going. I don't need more. You've given me plenty.)


