Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

Her blood type is MOTHER. Every bone in her body is MOTHER. Every ounce of her effort has been MOTHER. And I've been on the receiving end since day one.

I'm one of the two luckiest ones she's mothered.  

12/28/1984


She taught me how to be a mother. How to nurture them. How to worry about them. How to pray for them. How to love them big at all times. How to scold them and how to forgive them. 

I can't help but think that {11/7/82} and {12/28/84} were two of her most joyful days of her life and scariest too. 

I now know that feeling myself thanks to Gods Love Grace and Mercy. 

{8/8/12}


I found a few gems with her IN the picture actually...




She would do anything for us kids...


I mean ANYTHING ;) 


I Love you big mom!! You've truly been the best mom/mother/mommy I could have ever dreamed of having-meeting my needs in every stage of my life. And now that I am one, I see how much hard work and dedication it takes to soldier up and do the hardest job in the world. 


But the reward is oh so sweet!! 


Cooper thinks you're a pretty wonderful Gram too!