Cooper got his first ride on tractor! Can't pedal yet but he's pretty happy just sitting on it. He yells at the 'cows' as he drives it. I think he's confused what a tractor does :) and I hope before he's too old he figures out that he has to wear pants when driving a tractor.
He likes to wear the farm animal puppets while he drives. Thanks again aunt debbie. :)
He was looking pretty classy this morning when we went to feed dolly. I don't know if uncle blake is going to get his hat back.
Is anyone getting sick of seeing Dolly and Cooper together???....
Me either! They'll be friends forever. Even if she has no ears (frostbite)
He was looking pretty shaggy so we went and got his haircut this morning after his chores. He did a great job and looks so very handsome!
Oh! In other news, this mommy sure is enjoying working in town again! That driving 2 hours a day is for the birds! Plus, after 3 years I know this vault inside and out!









