Saturday, March 8, 2014

Four score and seven years ago..

Cooper really wanted to sit at the bar the other day so mommy caved. He did so well. He sat perfectly still and ate all of his apples and all of his hot dog. 

Lately I'm finding he eats everything I give him if I make it fun and exciting. Like last week...we added ketchup.
Ketchup= fun for cooper & not fun for mommy cleaning up 



Bath time sure is a favorite around here and I'm aftaid he got this from his mama. 

We've got color we add to the water for fun. Daddy has already taught him Blue drops plus Red drops = PURPLE



Goofball!! 


A long time ago I ordered this crotchet stocking hat that had a beard on it. I thought it was funny. 


This is what I think of when he wears it though...


Lately we've been babysitting a lot for different friends. There's not a lot that makes my heart happier than helping other moms that have helped me In a crunch. 
Hi Henry!


Kregg asked why I fed the kids puff snacks on the floor like they are deer. I informed him they WERE in a bowl to start until the animals got to them. 



The other day we were searching the house for something. I didn't realize in y playfulness I had put my hands around my mouth to hollar at it. Next time we were looking for a toy coopers hands went up :) except he covers his mouth which defeats the purpose. But it sure is cute lately. 


Pretty silly if you ask me. 

Oh. And I had my last day of work Thursday at my current job. I was offered a job in town doing the same stuff part time. I couldn't resist since it meant not having to drive 3 days a week. It Probably would have been a better 'career' move if I'd of stayed put, but this works better for me as a mommy and wifey. 

I sure will miss these people I work with...even if they are crazy.