Happy valentines Day!!
He just woke up from his nap in this picture---i e the zoned look :)
He had a little fever this morning so we stayed home for the majority just cuddling and putting together his valentines. {which he was honestly zero help with but I tried to let him participate}
Then we delivered his valentines to his little friends.
Ill be honest. I didn't ever think I'd enjoy 'that' part of being a mom. Making treats and such. Guess what?!..I Loved it!!!
It was so sweet seeing him with his little friends. I tried to just enjoy the moment so I didn't get many pics-in fact only with two of his friends did I even take a picture!
Little Henry won't be using his crayons for a while but cooper enjoyed the delivery.
And here's his main squeeze Ella!
Ella got him a sticker book valentine and took it back from him after a few seconds. The girls tough.
She's actually his valentine for the second year in a row.
(2013 below)
Oh little boy you're much too much!
I joked with Kregg today when he got some tires in the mail that was his valentines gift. (I don't think he even knew that I knew he ordered them..hehehe)
Nah-this mama got some earrings and Kregg got a watch. We fed the bottle calf and went to eat. It was a quiet warm meal!!!
I sure love him!
*both grandmas did a good job getting cooper cute stuff for the occasion!
Cooper. Is. Spoiled.
And loved.












