'They say' (you know when your a parent and you always quote 'them'...who are they anyway?)
Anyway, they say that at 18 months the child should be able to stack blocks three high, hold a spoon yada yada.
I know I'm your mama cooper but I think your right on track. Here's why:
You are so sweet. You give us kisses and know how happy they make us.
You are always concerned when someone is crying, you care so much for feelings of others already.
You can argue and throw the best fit in town, it's healthy right?....right???
You run on your toes with your little blue nikes so well around and even faster when you steal the remote. You even believe in your sweet little head that you can jump-and it's adorable to watch, but not near as fun as to watch you dance.
You love books and puzzles and everything that moos. You eat a ton of meat and think mcDonalds is the best ever. You finally started liking apple juice and I can't say no when you point and ask for your 'oooce?'
When you get in trouble you know just what your doing because your chubby cheeks glance over at me and daddy and smile. You rarely do anything in a mean manor but almost always in an ornery tone. And when you do get in trouble for throwing your food or hitting-you are well aware that it's either time out time in the hall or a little alone time in your crib. And when I think I can't be any more mad at you I walk into your crib to tell you I'm upset and you fold your hands and say 'amen!!!' Yep! Your my little prayer child.
Of course you would be my prayer kid because the whole time you were in my tummy I prayed for you. To be healthy and strong of course but also to BE ornery. I prayed for you to have a personality that makes people smile.
And you do.
I know your almost growing faster than your little 25 lb body and mind can keep up with. So keep on growing well and sleep when you need little boy because its only just begun.
I love you sweet boy,
Mommy

