We went to a farm bureau young farmers and ranchers conference in manhattan this weekend. It was pretty great.
I mean seriously.
A weekend in manhattan (one of the best places on earth)
With my handsome husband
Talking about the life I've always known-FARM LIFE
It was really encouraging and I learned quite a bit. From how to defend and discuss the GMOs that we use to learning how to manage conflict on the farm. (Believe it or not i learned that it happens on every farm :) )
I even took Notes
We met some pretty great people that are in the same walk of life as us and even saw some old friends.
Gram Grandad and Uncle blake got some much needed Cooper time.
I always miss him when we are away. But it's funny how he's always with me somehow. I looked in my makeup bag and smiled when I saw a little spoon he has been dragging around the house.
I think they enjoyed as well









