What a Very Merry Christmas we had!!!
I lug my camera around a lot to family events, or I grab my iPhone to snap a picture...some see this as silly, others see it as annoying, but today, the day after Christmas, as I sit at my desk and look at these 'silly' pictures- I am reminded of the lovely days we had celebrating family and friends and Christ's birth.
A snapshot in time ...
like that one Christmas where Cooper's favorite gift was a dyson vacuum ?....
Or when he showed excitement with Uncle Gene's gift of a big semi truck..so much that he rolled over backwards.....
or that one time at Christmas with Great Grandma Lorene's Pearls...
Or when he shared Shasha's lap with cousin Titus but not his cookie ;)
These pictures, you see,
are precious to this mama
to be able to re-live those special moments
of a wonderful christmas season
together.
So dont be surprised when this mama gets her camera out again...
Just smile...
and Say Cheese
Because it should only last another 50 years or so ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS








