Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Tree & Cooper's Cousins!

We finally put up the Christmas tree today- we've had other decorations up but just havent gotten to the tree until now.  Cooper loves it- he smells it and acts like he's kissing it- weird but cute.

We didnt put ALL the decorations on the tree because honestly I plan for it to tip over before we take it down- someones pretty curious. 


I let him open his own Little Tikes nativity set today-its fun to watch him play with it.  

Ive always said its neat how kids want to play with it and how I want him to see Jesus as someone he can just hang out with- I think today we spent more time destroying the nativity than anything. 

"Wheres Jesus" and "Find baby jesus" was said multiple times because he keeps hiding him in the Christmas tree.  I think forever this mama will be encouraging Cooper to "Find Jesus" ;)


He does NOT like to put Mary Joseph and Jesus inside the nativity- he thinks they belong outside and the animals belong inside- typical farm boy :) protect those animals.  


Okay so he wasnt THAT much help

I have a feeling we will have rodents in the house before long because he thinks its neat to help "Decorate" by sticking things in the tree- like his binky, horse and crackers. 


My handsome boys before church! 


HUGS FOR THE TREE!



SMELLING THE TREE! 


Cooper got a lot of Papa time this weekend- between lunch at Shashas and the church auction and a family function- he was in heaven! 


Papa teaching him to sort ;) 


Papa teaching him to eat chocolate ;) 


Cooper had his cousins over to stay last night  he had to show off his little barn

The girls liked it so much that they slept in it in our room. 




They helped me make breakfast too! 



All in all it was a wonderful weekend!