Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Cooper's little buddy!

Since Cooper's EVERYWHERE and im doin the harvest meals I decided to ask Nautica to come in the mornings only and help watch cooper while i clean up the kitchen, do dishes, cook for the day ect...she's in middle school and LOVES him to pieces- its been nice for her to have something to do and also for me to have her help in the mornings- 

I could have done it- but for the sake of the bebe and farmer i didnt wana be grumpy and tired all of harvest :)...on that note i LOVE making food for the guys and i LOVE going to the field- just is a whole diff. ballgame with the baby!

We took time before I took her home this morning to swim & play! 





Lastnight when we took supper (BBQ MEATBALLS) in the chuck wagon we helped Papa move fields when we were done..Cooper loved this!  He loves the field- he always comes home SO FILTHY!..he's ALL BOY Yall!!! 


See that filthy face? Dropped his binky in papa's truck and rubbed it ALL OVER HIS SNOUT! 



We've had extra cuddle time during the day and in the evenings since harvest started a few days ago- I think the little one is starting to miss daddy (so is mommy)...which only means one thing..BACK out to the Buddy seat :) 


I debated putting this picture on here as my cheeks are CHUBBY but he looks too sweet not to share this one from lastnight :) 


Ok- time to go make the Taco Salad for tonight :)