Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cooper's First Harvest is Here!

Harvest officially started lastnight at 5 PM :)  COOPERS FIRST WHEAT HARVEST!
AKA ---Our first wheat harvest figuring out how to do it all with a 21 pound crawling machine!

& its Kregg's first official Fathers Day! 

We took a few pics today- OF COURSE!




I could not have chosen a better father for our son---he's amazing and I am so thankful Cooper calls him daddy!  We are so blessed to have this man as the head of our household!!!
Its been a crazy busy and fast 10 months as 'daddy' but he's done well!  


Cooper was distracting daddy!




I got kicked outta the buddy seat- daddy's got a new buddy


Then buddy got mad :) 


Papa & Gma Shasha....Meal time!  


Love them! 
Shasha & PAPA On his Fathers Day too!  He LOVES harvest time! 


Nice face Farmer Fred!  


Speaking of FATHERS DAY!..I've got a daddy!..and he's WONDERFUL!

(excuse me in these pics- im a nerd)


Its a lot of work to be all you can be as a good daddy- Kregg's doing great and now that i've seen how much work it is to BE a good daddy - i appreciate my daddy more- 




My daddy with me as a baby!


27.5 years later...My daddy with my baby!!!





LOVE YOU PA/Grandad! 

LOVE YOU KREGG/Daddy!! 

LOVE YOU Ken/PAPA!