Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thanks-Gram-4-the-Jammies

Well today we arent much better- baby boy keeps coughing so hard he throws up - but his fever is not near as bad-this is a good thing!  

Cooper got a "Feel Better" care package in the mail from Gram with a few new pair of footie pj's--which is wonderful as he's managed to snot/sneeze/drool & puke on all of his current pj's that fit.




The note!! Gram included a note- and cooper decided to try to eat it when I had him hold it--okay...no not okay...I wasnt thinking and then i saw his lips were blue and PANIC'D...the doctor said if his lips turn blue to bring him in right away!  (duh)

........See the color of the note?   Whew! I think I need a nap :) 




He's recently startes ScRuNchIng his nose--its pretty adorable if you ask me



Cuddle time with His Daddy & his Moo!





Since we have been on house arrest due to his RSV we thought we'd go to Grandma Marsha's at least for lunch--she thought she'd try to pep him up with her lights- he wasnt sure what to think :) but he sure loves her Christmas tree still and gets mad when she turns the lights off.