Except i only have one kid to keep alive! lol
And somedays I feel like I got my stuff together with this SAHM (stay at home mom) thing!
I find myself encouraging other friends that work to stay home with their babies- I say "Its wonderful you'd love it i know!" so im sure there are some dads out there thinking 'shut up Katie she is going to work!' :) oops! My hubby has been SO wonderful the past few weeks in this transition of me working part time to me staying home full time- of course
okay.....Cooper...he's another story. This baby is so cute! and lovable! and cuddly! and did i mention sick?
This weekend we went to the Farm show with our little boy for the first time-
I know he wont remember but it was fun to take him, realizing that next year he will be running around bumping into tractors and people..
Some things he's doing at 5 months:
*Laughing ...he Laughs SO hard its amazing
*Crying....he cries SO hard its alarming--our little wimpers have really evolved
*He pretty much can hold his baba up while drinking it- which if mommy wouldnt have bought him glass bottles then he probably would have been holding it for weeks (just working on his triceps)
*Doesnt like when we leave the room..which is flattering but sometimes drives us crazy just to hop up and get a glass of water causes waterworks !
*Notices the cows outside the truck when we go feed with daddy-really watches them too!
*LOVES his grandparents! He knows when one of them is talking to him, whether on the phone or in person and he is very alert to it and most of the time ALL smiles! Gets to see them quite often, of course gets gma marsha n papa more often but we try to see my family twice a month and every wednesday cooper goes to gam n papas while we have bb & bible study.
Speaking of Grandparents--Granddad got a new tractor and Cooper got to ride in it--was pretty cool--cooper even held on! We went home for just a few hours last friday.
*For a few weeks now wont sleep in crib...he is up every 30 minutes so he ends up in bed with mommy and daddy
*Almost has outgrown the size small cloth diapers (Fuzzibunz)--onto the mediums!
*Still hates 'tummy time' and doesnt roll, but we dont mind. Although we have decided he's not 'going' anywhere very long until he rolls, because we dont want to miss it!
Cooper also got his 'first' haircut this week-- I was in to get my hair trimmed and I asked Mary if she would trim his "mullet" and we are so glad I did- he looks so "little boy-ish" with it rounded. Kregg kept saying he would cut it but we were always scared.
BEFORE
AFTER
Okay- back to being mama/nurse !













