This week I got to see many people I love that I don't get to see too much. My aunt Debbie--Cousin Kari-her crew-my Mom-and My Our Baby!
Tuesday we had a Sonogram and got to see little Baby C moving a lot. The tech told me the baby is breech-which i think is a silly thing to tell me already considering its got a lot of time to turn still but Hey I'm okay with a C-Section. We could count all 10 little toes and all 10 little fingers along with seeing it moving around quite a bit. Kregg and I were both pretty amazed and taken by the 45 minutes we got to spend looking at our baby. We didn't find out the sex of the baby- because we want to be surprised--but I am still guessing Boy--and Kregg is guessing Girl...we shall see. I told him I am so sure its a boy ill change the first 10 dirty diapers if I'm wrong lol.
We've decided that if its a Girl we will name her Claire and if its a boy we will name him Cooper...middle names are still a secret.
PICS BELOW
Nanny & kids
Ian is adorable at his current stage
Kari and kids--she is looking Great--esp as a mother of 4 busy kids!!!
Mom made me 'pose' by the Bradford Pear tree--we used to have a beautiful one growing up that we'd take spring school / prom pictures by--so I guess this is my 2012 Spring Photo by the BP Tree. (With my Hanky in my hand because of the wonderful spring allergies and lack of ability to take drugs while pg)
Baby C @ 18 weeks--the first pic is better--the second one it looks like "IT" is rudolph because the hand is right at the nose--AHH that'd be a BIG Bulby Nose!
