Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WE are Halfway there

I remember running the 2 mile in high school and being so glad when I was halfway through with each race...or when I was finally halfway through with college...but nothing to this point has been as anticipated/exciting as being halfway through this pregnancy. And for sure nothing has been as rewarding as this race has been/will be.

I feel good. I have energy. I feel thankful. I feel humbled that in our first year of marriage we easily became pregnant and are now carrying as far as we know a healthy baby. God is good.

In other news --- well there isnt much other news. Mom has been Here for a few days spending time with us and it's been a nice relaxing time for all. I told her she couldn't clean or cook the entire time she was here .... I think she is bored and out of her element lol.

I actually washed my hair and put on a cute dress for a funeral kregg and i attended yesterday so mom thought we could capture the moment. :)

Here's to halfway.