Yesterday was Valentines Day and it was low key and perfect. I picked up some steaks and made baked potatoes and fried squash (thinking at the store YES squash is healthy...probably after I made it lastnight it had zero nutrients..maybe ill get a little nutrients for effort?!?)
Kreggboy took a picture of me lastnight--it marked 14 weeks! I also forgot to post the picture from last week (although dont worry I wont be putting up a picture of my fat belly every week)
I am humbled and proud to say my husband outdid me with his gift..it was thoughtful and sweet. The mushy card that is only for me to read said a few very sweet things about how excited he is that I am his Baby Mama and how he Wuvs Me...then he wrote something along the lines of "I put things you love in this basket and hope they will make the next few weeks of your pregnancy more comfortable."
(avacados/kiwi/TUMS/Oreos/chapstick..yep HE Loves Me!)
I got him Cologne with no card :( .... :( again not so wonderful but maybe I will get an A for effort?
Last weeks picture from 13 weeks
1 John 4:8 God Is Love


