Sunday, August 14, 2011

*Wonderful Wedding*

What a good day! Great day! So many people worked so hard to make this day extra special for Kregg and I.

God works in wonderful ways. The cooler weather, a little rain so that the pasture could have a little green grass, and I had a headache. For this I am oddly thankful. I was able, for the most part to be forced to sit back quieter and watch, watch things happen. Watch my groom, It was so fun to watch kregg interact with my people and his people, which are now my people too. I fell in love all over with him yesterday just watching him. Even when dancing to Baby got Back, lol.

I think the pasture looked adorable, preacher was great, music wonderful, jelly was neat to hand out, cake and cupcakes were yummy, food was amazing, and all of the people that worked so hard to help our day be special.

God is good, all the time. I couldn't be any happier this morning as Mrs. Kregg Carothers. I'm thrilled to be in his family (I even got papa ken to do the hokey pokey!) and I'm proud to have Kregg in mine.
Katie M. DeWerff

Land Agent, Shell Gulf of Mexico, Inc
(620) 617-7420