Today was fun! We went to Epcot and saw manyyyy cultures and countries there...kreggs gonna have a hard time getting me to as many countries on my birthday in one day as I did. (Kidding)
He got a button that said his birthday and everyone was very sweet to him. These buttons are great!
I bought him a beer from few countries...germany he tried a german beer, the UK, Canadian beer, a margarita at Mexico, ect. It was fun. Then we went down to the boardwalk and I got a piece of hair wrapped like the little girls do..it was cute, we will see how long it lasts.
Tonight, for his Birthday I had gotten him and I tickets to Cirque du Soleil, La Nouba. It was amazing to watch. They are pure athletes doing things such as trampoline, high wire, juggling, ropes. Then we walked for a while after the show and had our character drawn. We look pretty cute. I remember getting mine and blakes done a long time ago, maybe at disney. Mom still has it hanging downstairs even. The guy here did a good job and even put Just Married with a big bling ring!
Headed back to hotel now, may go for a swim, or perhaps we should eat supper first, since it is 9pm. I hope Kregg had a fun, special 27th birthday.
Katie M. Carothers
Land Agent, Shell Gulf of Mexico, Inc
