Monday, June 13, 2011

Carothers Brothers...AND SISTERS!!!

                                                    CRYSTAL & KYLE
                                                      Kregg feeding Fiona at the house
                                                        Kregg and Kyle Harvest 2011
                                              Kregg and Kyle Goofing at the park with us
                                             Great WOlf Lodge all together 2011
Crystal and Kyle out on the town


Yep! Two months til I marry Kregg--til Kregg marries me--til i HAVE A SISTER!!!  I love Kreggy's sister in law Crystal..I love her for who she is--she's Obsessive compulsive with cleaning---and I love it--because I am not OCD with cleaning.  She's a great mama to their two kids --and i love her for it and respect her as a wife and mother.  She's down to earth and easy to talk to.  And I love her for who she isnt..she isnt an unstable wild girl that encourages me to go out and be crazy, and she isnt a farm girl, she didnt grow up on the farm..but I love the fact that she's trying and learning daily how functional dysfunctional farm life is sometimes  :)  Most importantly she's a great stand in boyfriend for all the time the farm takes our boys away- God brought Katie and Kregg together- we know this- but more importantly God brought me Crystal--a built in best friend and a built in sister!  We spend a lot of time with Kyle and Crystal--whether its playing cards at night or going and doing stuff out of town when the farm allows.  We love their little girls so much and dont know what we'd do without them now!

Its a very big blessing to me and to Kregg to have these two ( or four with girls) in our lives...Makes it easier on me to be away from Home and my family when I have good family/friends here in town.  Of course the boys always say that it scares them that we are such good friends- bc they feel like we are plotting against them.  Silly boys we dont plot!

Crystal and I have decided that we should have a reality show--between the work that Carothers Brothers does alllll the time..the little spats on the farm (that all farms have)...marshas wonderful homemade meals...crystal and I and our mad skills of being self sufficient women. EXAMPLE: **Avrys birthday was saturday---June is Harvest=Boys dont have much time  boys are busy boys dont get home til 10PM every night=Crystal and Katie setting up a gazebo on the patio with 1,000,201 nuts and bolts AND setting up Avrys birthday present  a NEW trampoline... We are pretty good handymen!

So 2 months from today I get Kyle, Crystal, Avry, Fiona and Kregg of course FOR LIFE!