Im missing haiti- but i have an overwhelming sense of happiness and peace -- thanks to two pretty cool dudes. God of course and Kregg Ryan Carothers-- God has given me a peace that passes understanding, a peace ive never had before. I have all ive ever wanted. I have found a man that has strong faith- a man that believes in family- a man that wants to have a family as bad as I do- a man that has a farm that im welcome to tag along on- a man that will make beautiful children- a man that i completely respect in every aspect- a man that i will trust with my life officially on August 13, 2011. YES im getting married- Kregg and I have been together since the start of December- and he proposed to me with a beautiful unique ring on March 13th.
We are going to get married in one of his pastures East of town- by a pond. Im very excited to do the whole shindig wedding/dinner/dance and all. Itll be a good time with family and friends and hundreds of pairs of cowboy boots im sure :)
Anyway- I have found a way to help Haiti still by sewing projects (Just purchased my very own sewing machine) and sending money to trusted programs that I love and believe in. Its definitely not living there- but its a way for me to have my life how I believe God wants it and help the country that I love dearly. I want to work on sewing projects for craft fairs and use the money to empower women to be self sufficient- one woman at a time in Haiti. And this helps me from not becoming a depressed Farm Widow- its harder than I thought them not getting done til 7,8 at night, now i know why farm wives have many kids to keep them busy instead of being alone. :)
My jobs GREAT- Woolsey Energy is amazing- i love running title, leased a tiny bit- and who knows maybe ill be buying pipeline someday in Harper County. I feel blessed that my company works in the same county as Kregg and I live- its definitely a God thing.

