SOMETHING else that Disney offers with their park hopper pass is WATERPARKS!
We chose to go to the BLIZZARD Beach one day, and it did not disappoint.
| Have I mentioned that a 5 year old is the perfect age for Disney |
There were slides and pools for all ages of kids and adults.
We also of course frequented the resort pool almost daily, because #thekid
![]() |
| His daddy was bigger than most so advantages were used |
Like Quality time in the hotel just goofing off, or meditating as rafiki was doing below :)
Watching my hard hard hard working husband get away from work to relax and enjoy himself
| Add caption |
Getting to spend some quality time with my dear mama, watching her with our son is more magical than Disney World could ever be.
We also ate a lot of popcorn in that sweet little villa...
Speaking of things I want to remember...my mama's Sandwiches..SHES always made the best ham sandwiches, from packing them for volleyball tourneys to disney world, she doesn't disappoint!
It was a great trip! I'm so thankful that we were able to go.
Waiting for our bus to pick us up.
Another perk to stay on site at Disney is you don't have to rent a car or figure out transportation. They have busses that take you everywhere, even back to the airport.
See ya later M I C K E Y







