Thursday, November 10, 2016

Rodeo Clown Halloween 2016

Cooper told us MONTHS ago that he wanted to be a rodeo clown for halloween, and he never changed his mind (GO FIGURE)

So rodeo clown he was! And he was pretty adorable if you ask me.


We went back home the weekend before so he could trick or treat up north, we are so glad that we did that!  WE stopped at the farm first and there were a few happy people :) 


He also was a little confused on if rodeo clowns wore hair and a hat or just a hat...



We had a few people comment on how fun it was that Kregg and I painted our faces too (Even though we looked dumb) and I smiled because Cooper begged us to do it and it meant a lot to him.  I remember how surprised he was when i walked around the corner with my face painted, he gave me a true big old clown smile, and it was so worth looking silly! 
After all, this isnt about us, its about him and letting him have the fun childhood he deserves with us fully engaged.