Sunday, August 7, 2016

Happy early 4th birthday !

We got two inches of rain yesterday morning..and it was the perfect way to begin our weekend!



I then started my day purchasing this -deep breaths. 



Like I said- the number keeps getting bigger and bigger and the days keep getting sweeter and the kid keeps getting brighter and my heart keeps getting fuller. Yes...fuller, it's a mom word ! 

We chose to have a family birthday party this year, simple and personal. And it was perfect. (Helps I have this beautiful table to move around thanks to Jake! My friends dad made it for me and I absolutely love it!!!)


We swam, then ate pizza, then ate the cake that Cooper and I baked and decorated {plus shasha brought homemade ice cream!} and then we opened some presents! 






Cooper said the meal prayer and then proceeded to sing away in a manger. . . When you feel long singing random songs on your birthday, do it! 


He was determined to help me make his cake, and he did a wonderful job. 


He sure loves his cousins!! He still just calls him his friends, he doesn't understand what cousin is fully. 





And it's pretty sweet to hear Avry read his cards to him! 


He kind of adores her! 



He kind of adores all of the people that were there tonight!!! 





It was a good night of celebrating! 


(And realizing that someone LOVES chickens!)


Happy Early birthday CD!!