To end the year I'm going to brag a tiny bit, but not on myself. Our church suggested and encouraged the congregation to read the entire bible in one year, 2015. Kregg and I both started it together. I'll be honest, I was the one that kinda pushed us to do it and I may have assumed I'd be the only one of us two to finish. We started strong, reading daily, but separate. Well. I made it through April and quit. Seemed like I let life get in the way and once I got behind I felt too frustrated to catch up. THAT being said: KREGG DID IT! He read the entire bible in 2015 and I'm pretty stinking proud of him.
He endured and pushed through all of the lineage talk and the sad book of Job, but he finished! I think he even finished two weeks early!
I am so proud of him for setting his goal and sticking with it. We've been very back and forth on our spiritual walks, I grow at times and then take three steps backwards. He grows at times and then he takes three steps backwards.
But this ... This was definitely three steps forward for my man!!! Love you Kreggboy.
That's a big year I think!!! He said it's been something on his bucket list for sure to get done.

