Let's just start with this adorable innocent photo of my boys!
He may be in his terrible twos and by the time daddy gets home this mama is struggling to find any more grace to give this little dude.
But moments like this-they make it worth it.
Then they turn into moments like this-with mr cheeseball!
We attended the yearly Enid farm show. The boys were excited to get there...
He thought he was pretty funny hiding!
And after, as we do every year, we attended the Western Sizzlin. Mind you-I hate eating here, it's a schmorgusburg of food and kinda like Golden Corral. But it makes the family happy, and it's something I oddly look forward to as tradition.
Papa and Cooper are happy eating at Western Sizzlin, therefore so am I. When we got there he walked right in and up to a lady's table and grabbed a cucumber off her plate. Obviously none of us saw him walk that direction. My face was so red but the lady said "oh it's okay he's cute!" I told him we don't do that with people we don't know-it's weird. He didn't seem to mind.
Someone spotted a toy booth at the show. Well made metal farm toys.
Needless to say we walked out with a new corral, loading chute ...
And a metal feed truck just like daddy's. Cake feeder, bale bed and all.
Well made toys if you're interested!
Today we attended church as always and I was thankful to sit and watch childrens time. We have so many kids in our church! It's a sure blessing.
After, we went to Pizza Hut and Cooper found more laps to sit on. He doesn't honestly know a stranger. He told me "mama I know that lady I can eat her cucumbers!" :) yes hunny u can.
Life with Cooper is interesting.














