Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The last of vacation...


We took a cab down to the straw market and to downtown one morning. After a few dozen shops someone found water! 


It was a great pit stop!


Then we found food! 



And hats. 


And a dry shirt! We couldn't find any shorts to buy so he went without his pants for a few minutes while they sun dried! I doubt he's the first to drink a yard without pants on at Señor Frogs. I was glad to be there at lunch because night time with 2 year old and Shasha may have been a little wild! 





We thought this would make for a funny picture with gma and cooper. 


We were greeted at the airport by a pirate, cooper was curious about them the whole trip. 



Kregg and I didn't find a very good snorkel spot-but then again we didn't try very hard. Cooper didn't like seeing us in the goggles. 



I was glad I had my Lifeproof case for my phone. It worked great! 




We need practice for selfies! 


Another day we went swimming with the dolphins. We weren't sure if we would do this but it was protected shallow water and quite a few kids were doing it. 

Just getting to the water was an adventure. 












The dolphin thing was a love/hate thing for mr.C! 

Love. 


Hate. 


Didn't help she kept blowing water out her top hole and splashing for fun. 


He was thrilled to see these 'horsies' on our bus ride back!


Since his little dolphin experience he gets pretty excited when he sees one! 



We ate pretty well on this trip. The ice cream was probably my favorite...


And his too!



Did I mention we need practice with selfies?!?! 


The drinks were pretty wonderful too! 
We ordered him his own piña colada...without the rum of course. He was thrilled...


Such a big boy!




I was able to find my favorite. fruit. ever. On this trip too! Kinips! I'm always looking for them so I was thrilled to find them. 


Kregg took his mama on a date one night and Cooper and I hung out in the room. 

They looked nice and had a great time!


So then Shasha watched cooper lastnight so we could go on a date. 




It was fancy! 


And although I'm not a big food fanatic it was pretty yummy! 


And I think that's about it!! 

We made it to the airport only to find more sea animals to play with. 




He has held tight to his seashell. I had one exactly like this one when I was little. He keeps telling me he can hear dolphins, turtles and cows in his seashell. 

I guess it's true-you can take the boy outta the honky tonk but ya can't take the honky tonk outta the boy!


We made it through customs and my boys were ready to be home. 


What a great trip! 


Great memories with some of my favorite people. Thankful to have been able to take the little one and his grandma! 


 
Feeling pretty blessed tonight!