BUT!....
What a blessing to me that Kregg and I have the chance to raise a boy...a son... to be a good man, to be a positive influence on society, maybe even someday a good husband and father. Yet it could be scary to think that it is up to us to mold this sweet baby into that.... Thankfully, it will be through God's Grace that our boy becomes a God fearing & loving man- I am convinced that this wont happen by accident. Some of my favorite days/nights are spent just talking to cooper about blessings in life *that he doesnt yet understand, reading him bible stories *that he doesnt yet understand, singing him songs about Jesus *that he doesnt yet understand, but I do know that he hears the happiness in my voice and sees the joy on my face when I am talking about Jesus and Faith- He may be a little guy but he understands that :)
He's got a pretty good example at home on how to be a good man! For this I am thankful!
For now though...He's got no idea how great of a man he will be :) and thats okay with me if he stays little for a while longer.

